Wednesday , January 16 2019
Home / World / At least 43 killed in Kabul govt compound attack

At least 43 killed in Kabul govt compound attack

Kabul: Suicide attack on a Kabul government compound killed at least 43 people, health ministry told that this is the deadliest attack in the Capital so far.

The raid that had killed 43 people in the Afghanistan Capital is not claimed to be done by any militant or terrorist group. This year the sufferings of Afghanis had been on the record due to militants attacks and US air rads.

Spokesman Wajid Majroh told that 10 people were wounded in Monday due to a massive massacre on the site where the ministry of public works and manages pensions and benefits fore veterans.

It was told that Gun-men stormed in the mid-afternoon into the compound after detonating a car bomb at the entrance, that sent terrified signals to the people who left their work and ran to save their lives. Some of them have reportedly jumped from the window too flee militants.

Hundreds of them were trapped inside the building for hours after the armed forces heavily covered the area, the security deployed swarmed the areas and were engaged in multiple explosions.

Four militants, including the suicide bomber were killed and more than 350 people were released told the officials. Most of the people who died were civilians who have also faced the 17-year long war brunt.

President Ashraf Ghani, said that “terrorists attack civilian targets to hide their defeat on the battleground”.

Kabul: Suicide attack on a Kabul government compound killed at least 43 people, health ministry told that this is the deadliest attack in the Capital so far.

The raid that had killed 43 people in the Afghanistan Capital is not claimed to be done by any militant or terrorist group. This year the sufferings of Afghanis had been on the record due to militants’ attacks and US air raids.

Spokesman Wajid Majroh told that 10 people were wounded in Monday due to a massive massacre on the site where the ministry of public works and manages pensions and benefits four veterans.

It was told that Gun-men stormed in the mid-afternoon into the compound after detonating a car bomb at the entrance that sent terrified signals to the people who left their work and ran to save their lives. Some of them have reportedly jumped from the window to flee militants.

Hundreds of them were trapped inside the building for hours after the armed forces heavily covered the area, the security deployed swarmed the areas and were engaged in multiple explosions.

Four militants, including the suicide bomber were killed and more than 350 people were released told the officials. Most of the people who died were civilians who have also faced the 17-year long war brunt.

President Ashraf Ghani, said that “terrorists attack civilian targets to hide their defeat on the battleground”.

Check Also

Indian soldiers cheated by fake female account on social media

New Delhi: An Indian soldier was chated by a fake social media account, and released sensitive …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *