GUJRAT: On Wednesday, one girl has submitted to burns after firefighters fail to quench huge blaze that flares up at a shopping center in Gujrat.
According to details, 14 firefighters are busy in soaking the blaze while the eyewitnesses told that several families are still stranded on the fifth floor of the plaza.
The rescue workers told that goods worth millions of rupees have turned into residues due to the fire. However, the reason for the accident is yet to find out.
On the other hand, the local management has congested roads leading to the mall where the people living in contiguous areas have been asked to empty their houses and apartments to avoid any additional loss.