Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) official said that after the latest MRI reports taken, the doctors had advised Hasan Ali another three to four weeks of rest. “Hasan has been undergoing rehab at the national cricket academy in Lahore but apparently his back problem is taking time to heal,” said the official.
Hasan Ali (25) was injured during pre-season training camp and has been sidelined ever since, although, he had been undergoing training under bowling coach Waqar Younis in a limited capacity.
The T20I side will depart for Sydney on 26 October, while the Test players will leave for Perth after featuring in the fifth round of the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, which will be played from 28-31 October.
- 31 October – T20 warm-up match v CA XI, Bankstown, Sydney
- 3 November – 1st T20I, Sydney
- 5 November – 2nd T20I, Canberra
- 8 November – 3rd T20I, Perth
- 11-13 November – Three-day match v CA XI, Optus Stadium, Perth
- 15-16 November – Two-day match v CA XI, WACA, Perth
- 21-25 November – 1st Test, Brisbane
- 29 November-3 December – 2nd Test, Adelaide.