Lahore: A fire in a leather warehouse left 3 people dead and 19 affected.
A fire broke out in a leather warehouse near Mochi Gate in Lahore. Twenty-two people, including people living in the flat above the warehouse, were affected by the fire and smoke.
The victims were taken to a hospital where 3 people died along the way. According to doctors, all three died as a result of Asthma.
Rescue personnel extinguished the flames after several hours of hard work, but the fire destroyed equipment worth of millions. According to preliminary reports, the fire was caused by a short circuit.